Today, people use their mobile devices not only for entertainment and communication, but also for educational purposes, online shopping and various services. Online marketing for mobile phone users is currently one of the most important. Smartphones are an integral part of life. Every day, millions of people rely on their phone for a variety of activities, from health to cooking for dinner. In fact, people wake up and fall asleep with a smartphone in their hand. Companies manage projects, human resources, communicate with customers and suppliers, or make financial calculations and forecasts to plan their next successful business with smartphones. Therefore, mobile applications have become an effective business and marketing tool.
The process of installation and appearance of such applications is no different from the programs created using native tools for each mobile platform. A special layer supports the use of platform-specific features, as well as API access to interact with equipment, phone stack, address book, GPS, audio subsystem, camera and other components of mobile platforms. Creating plugins supports the addition of additional functionality and API extensions.
Books — one of our applications created using Cordova. The hybrid mobile applications created with Cordova combine the stability of the native mobile application and the benefits of the web application. At its core, hybrid applications are web applications wrapped in native shell. This means that the core structure of the hybrid mobile application is native and the content is hosted on a web application. Therefore, the hybrid mobile application is like a native with a built-in Internet browser in it.
Here are 5 more benefits of hybrid mobile applications:
1. Simultaneous development for iOS and Android platforms. This is one of the biggest advantages of hybrid applications. Companies will save time and money by ordering the development of a hybrid application that will run on 2 major platforms. For many small businesses and startups, developing a hybrid app has been the best solution to help them reach mobile and tablet users.
2. Increasing the profitability of a business or startup. Developing this type of application saves time and money and thus increases the potential for successful marketing of the company in the smartphone user market.
3. Access to gadget master data and features. The hybrid application, as well as native, also has access to the basic functions and data of a smartphone or tablet, such as GPS, camera, push notification, contact list.
4. Work offline. Since the hybrid program has a native structure, it can work offline without internet access. Although, while you are offline, data cannot be updated, but the user can use previously downloaded data. Data created while offline is stored and updated after Internet connection is restored.
5. Ability to download from Google Play or the App Store.
If you have an idea but don't know how best to implement it — fill out our brief. You will receive a quick response and professional realization of your ideas!